BC Children’s Hospital Foundation would like to invite upbeat, family friendly volunteer Buskers to perform at this year’s RBC Run for the Kids on Sunday June 5, 2016 at Riley Park (east of Nat Bailey Stadium). Bring smiles to over 7,000 runners and walkers on the 5km or 2km route and at the post-run carnival. BC Children’s Hospital Foundation has been running this event for 30 years, and we are excited to be able to showcase local talent at one of our signature events. Here are a few more details about the day:
– The event runs from 9:00am to 11:00am rain or shine
– We kindly ask that performers not ask for tips, but we’re happy to promote your acts at our Entertainers Tent
– Buskers do not require a permit
– No amplification will be provided
– Our entertainment coordinators will follow up with performers regarding time slots closer to run day
If you’re interested in participating in this event, please email us at email@example.com!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely, the RBC Run for the Kids Team