Vancouver Whitecaps FC is recognized as having the best sporting atmosphere in Vancouver and we want to include you in our 2017 match day experience!
We are looking for acts to provide entertainment to our fans at BC Place on match days over the season. Individual or small music acts, magicians, jugglers, and other creative and interactive acts are welcome to apply!
We are open to review all the possibilities. Performers could be situated at a number of different locations around our match day experience from Terry Fox Plaza, on the main concourses and on our suite level.
Each engagement would require performers for approximately 2.5 hours – 1.5hour pre-match and then again at halftime.
Dates we are currently taking applications for are:
– Thurs, March 2: 5:30pm – 8pm (7pm kick-off)
– Sun, March 5: 5:00pm – 7:30pm (6:30pm kick-off)
– Sat, March 18: 11:30am – 2:00pm (1pm kick-off)
– Sat, April 1: 5:30pm – 8pm (7pm kick-off)
– Sat, April 14: 5:30pm – 8pm (7pm kick-off)
– Sat, May 20: 2:30pm – 5:00pm (4pm kick-off)
– Sat, May 27: 2:30pm – 5:00pm (4pm kick-off)
– Sat, June 3: 1:00pm – 3:30pm (2:30pm kick-off)
– Sat, June 17: 5:30pm – 8pm (7pm kick-off)
Fee offered per match would be $100.
If you are interested, please send an email with a description of yourself and your performance, as well as dates that you would be interested for (multiple dates can be submitted).
Please forward submissions to:
Manager, Premium Hospitality
P: (604) 669-9283 ext 2277