Submissions open February 15 and must be received by March 15 at 5pm to be considered for the upcoming season. To ensure your greatest chance of successful admission into the SEGI program, please read ALL of the SEGI information and application requirements prior to applying.
SEGI 2017 Program Application
Mandatory for All Submissions:
- Legible and completed application form
- Resumé including:
– Description of performance
– Contact information (home and how to contact you on the road if applicable)
– Recent festivals and performance locations
- A 45 minute set list with no repetition
- Reference letters from other street festivals/presenters
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope if you want your materials returned to you
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
The application deadline is 5:00pm March 15. All applications and materials must be received by this deadline in order to be considered.
Live auditions will be 15 minutes for musicians and 30 minutes for Circle Shows.
Selected applicants will become part of the Summer Entertainment on Granville Island Program. (SEGI)
All successful applicants must purchase a Granville Island Busking Licence prior to their first performance and abide by Granville Island Busking Regulations.
Performers are responsible for providing and operating all technical equipment.
Submissions to be sent to:
CMHC Granville Island – SEGI
1661 Duranleau Street, 2nd Floor