Register for Vancouver Culture Days at šxʷƛ̓exən Xwtl’a7shn!
In partnership with Vancouver Civic Theatres, BC Culture Days is offering free space to artists and cultural groups interested in presenting their Vancouver Culture Days activity at šxʷƛ̓exən Xwtl’a7shn (formerly QET Plaza, 650 Hamilton St) from September 28-30, 2018!Participants are invited to present:
- An interactive performance on the #OnBeat Stage
- A discussion panel or artist Q & A in the Culture Talks tent
- A hands-on activity in the Multi-Arts Workshop, or
- A collaborative art project in the Collective Creation Lab
Vancouver organizers interested in presenting an activity on the plaza are asked to complete the online registration form before July 31, indicating 650 Hamilton St as their activity hub location and selecting their date/time availability. Once registration is confirmed, BC Culture Days staff will contact interested organizers to confirm schedules and technical requirements.Please note that tents, basic sound set-up, and chairs/tables will be provided; however, organizers are responsible for any additional materials or equipment required for their activity. All activities will also be subject to review to ensure they meet the venue’s safety requirements.
Here’s how to get started:
- Start by going to CultureDays.ca and opening the LOGIN menu at the top of the screen.
- If you’re new to Culture Days, select Create Account.
- Once you’ve created your account and are logged in, click the “Register events” button.
- Click “Add a New Event” for each activity you are planning and complete the online form (don’t forget to upload an image for each activity).
- The last step is to click “Publish.” You’ll be taken to your activity’s public webpage for review. You can always go back and edit if you need to make any changes. If you don’t wish to publish your activity for the public right away, but would like to save your draft, click “Save Changes.” Please enter all required fields before saving. If your activity information is not yet confirmed, please enter TBA.
Visit our Resources page for useful tip sheets, digital marketing materials, and toolkits.
Last day to register for inclusion in the Vancouver Program Guide: July 31, 2018.
For more information, please contact BC Culture Days Manager, Nazanin Shoja at nazanin.shoja@culturedays.