- Open to musicians, circle acts and variety
- 2019 Richmond Maritime and Wooden Boat Festival – The Garry Point Park Gun Battles
- Friday, July 26th from 5:30 – 8:30 & Sunday, July 28th from 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Performers can put out a hat to collect from the crowd. We expect thousands to attend.
- Maritime or family appropriate entertainment
- Open to circle and variety acts to entertain the crowds between the boat’s gun battle schedule (tbc)
Please contact with a video link of your performance:
Deadline – July 10, 2019
As many of you know it is an incredibly busy day with programming all over the island that also involves music. There will be 5 outdoor busking locations that are pre-programmed between 10am and 9pm. We will create a schedule for this day for busking.
If you are interested in performing on Canada Day, please email us your availability: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Tuesday June 17 AT 5PM
Watch a short video of highlights from last year’s Canada Day festivities here.
Mon Jul 1 – No morning draw on Canada Day
Please note that there will be no Morning Draw on Canada Day as all of the outdoor amplified locations are traditionally pre-programmed. Outdoor acoustic locations available on Canada day are limited to Boatlift lane and Kid’s Market Courtyard. They will be BAYOR (Busk at your own risk) and available on a first come first serve basis – sign up in the usual location. There will be no busking at indoor locations available.